Thursday, June 18, 2009

WPBA Great Lakes Classic, Match 1

As I have learned lately, life is a challenge. This tournament will be no different. Not that anyone is an easy draw, but there are some tough ones. My first match is against former top 10 player Sarah Ellerby. She has missed three tournaments so she was no longer ranked in the top 32 coming into this event.


Me
Sarah Ellerby


I'm still a little jet-lagged but I think it will be a good, tough match. It is nice to be home and some of my family is coming to watch. If you check this before 3pm CST you can catch the match live on the WPBA website.

I'll be back later with a re-cap!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    It's Tbeaux (Terry). Just finished watching the late stream.Couldn't pick a fav between you and Helena but you keep your chin up girl.

    ReplyDelete