Monday, December 14, 2009

Big Time Trivia!!

This week for the PoolDawg trivia we are upping the stakes!!! Since it is the Christmas season and I know you slackers are probably still waiting to do your Christmas shopping, what better place to do that then with PoolDawg?? Maybe someone needs a new cue or some chalk or a set of NFL inspired pool balls, PoolDawg is your place to go!

Alright, on to my point. This week the awesome guys and gals at PoolDawg have decided to give away a $50, that's right, I said $50 gift code to the person that can identify these two former/present NFL players.

The taller guy to is the person we are trying to identify.

Please post your answers in the comments section. Include your email address so I can send the gift code. Good luck everyone and thank you PoolDawg!!

9 comments:

  1. Guy in first picture is Shawn Wooden
    Notice the initials on his cuff of his shirt.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Wooden
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=shawn++wooden&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=vKgmS-TAIo-eswO_kNngDg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CB8QsAQwAw


    The other guy is Ted Danson's long lost brother.

    What do I win??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on Shawn Wooden! You'll get a $50 gift certificate from PoolDawg for the ID on the picture. Send Sarah your email (if you haven't already) and she'll kick you the gift certificate code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won. I won. I won.

    Thanks Sarah, Mike and PoolDawg for giving me the full prize even though I only got it half right (unless that really is Ted Danson's brother?). Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay sarah first of all i'd like to say "it figures!" that you'd have a man. you're cute as a button and you seem to dig doing all the cool stuff most men like doing (pool/eating/ goofing off a little)

    tell your boyfriend he better watch himself! believe me, once you go short, fat, and ugly you never go back!lol.

    hope you're having a merry christmas and i hope this sounds as funny as i was hoping it would and not creepy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay sarah will you do me a favor and check your az pm box.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. gettin' awkward and creepy around here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to mention that we still have another $50 gift certificate for the first person to give a positive ID on the guy who looks like Ted Danson. Just be the first to post who it is and if we can confirm it, I'll have Sarah send you fifty bucks in Dawg Dough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://deadspin.com/5431540/desperate-fan-just-wants-to-win-something-so-hes-asking-for-your-help

    ReplyDelete