Thursday, January 22, 2009

Donations

Okay, I'm not begging for donations. I'm happy as long as everyone enjoys reading and participating in this whole experience. However, if you do decide to make a donation I'm offering something in return for your help.

Any donation under $25 will receive an 8x10 autographed picture.

Any donation over $25 will receive an autographed cueball (cueball courtesy of PoolDawg).

Anything that is a ridiculous amount you will get a date with me....haha, just kidding, bad joke.

Thanks to everyone for everything so far. My first week of blogging has really been fun!

5 comments:

  1. Just sent you a ridiculous LOW amount :)

    Good luck in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which tournament are you trying to get to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a whole list of tournaments I am going to in the next few months.

    Great Southern Billiard Tour, Chattanooga, TN
    Turning Stone, Verona, NY
    Valley Forge, King of Prussia, PA
    First WPBA event of the year, San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch what you wish for, i heard cubc makes a kazillion dollars.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get the 7 for life against you? Oh wait, I'll need more than that :)

    ReplyDelete