Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hiatus

I apologize for the little hiatus from blogging that I have taken. The trip to Taiwan sorta killed me, then the crazy Vegas life, and on top of that I don't like the conspiracy of $12 a day internet charges in the hotel. I guess that makes me sound a little paranoid but come on, turn a few lights off or something and give free internet!! Alright, that rant is over...down to business.

I have pictures still to post from the tournament in Taiwan and I have lots of pictures to post from Vegas and lots to talk about. Right now I am re-united with my favorite airport of all-time, San Francisco International. Luckily, this isn't another thirteen hour stay. I am headed to Manila, also known as Pool Heaven. The first tournament is the Philippine Open starting on May 27th. Next is the Women's World 10-ball starting on June 1st. After that, I am headed to Shanghai, China for the China Open starting on June 10th. I have to admit, the excitement level for this trip is much higher than the Taiwan trip!

I will be back to doing daily updates and getting caught up. Thank you all for coming back and checking to see if things are updated. I hope the little break didn't scare anyone off.

Keep in mind that when I am doing updates there is quite a bit of time difference. Manila is 12 hours ahead of the US east coast. I will let you mathematical geniuses figure out the time difference with the other time zones.

Catch up with everyone soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah. Have a good trip and best of luck in the tournaments. You can do it. I have enjoyed your pictures and comments about your travels and pool tournaments. Thanks for keeping us up to date and Good Luck. Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 andy's?..weird...so like a month in asia playing pool? sounds like a blast. have fun AND PLAY GOOD

    AndyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andy's. AndyB...I'm collecting some postcards to send your boys. I just haven't had a chance to send them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah you have to try "balut" and report back...can't wait for pics

    ReplyDelete