Sunday, May 3, 2009

Leaving Taiwan

I'm sorry I left things hanging there after the first day. I wasn't expecting to have so many different types of ceremonies and dinners to go to! I am leaving Taiwan here in about 30 minutes. Then to Hong Kong for about an hour and a half. After that I will give a full update while I am waiting in San Francisco. I think I am going to do multiple posts because I have so many pictures and so much to talk about...any objections??

Good-bye Taiwan. It's been fun! Yes, I realize it looks like I am doing the Star Trek Vulcan signal....it wasn't on purpose.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear your stories. I saw that it was direct sun light on the main tv table. Wasn't that annoying ?
    You started very well the first one, but that miss at the 8 ball when you were leading 2-0 ruined your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ~ I come from Taiwan's fan. In these 4 day of Amway competition with knows you happily. Although you have not sneaked in 24, but anticipated that your will come Taiwan to compete again next year. Also used the camera in last day of you to help us to illuminate a picture (me is wears Atlanta the Braves hat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys. It was very nice to meet you Mr. Atlanta Braves hat. Thank you for being such a great fan! I hope to compete next year. iulian...you are right, that changed everything. That wasn't direct sunlight, it was the lights they were using to promote. We were playing the TV matches in the third Basement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then anticipated that your will come Taiwan to compete again next year. Has not introduced oneself. My name is Chen Hsuan-Yang, calls my Soar to be good. That you will then attend that competition?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hsuan-Yang, I look forward to attending that tournament again next year!

    ReplyDelete