Monday, October 12, 2009

Adventure and Trivia!

The trek to the WPBA Pacific Coast Classic has begun. As I type this my mom and I are hanging at the airport in Peoria, IL awaiting our day of planes and automobiles. My mom finally listened to me and decided to take a break and see the beautiful northwest! Hopefully this flight goes better than the last few times.
Over the weekend Jason and I made the trip to Cape Girardeau, MO to play in the first annual SEMO Open at The Billiard Center. I did not play well at all! It was a good tournament though and I hope they continue to hold some great tournaments considering it is only 4 hours from Bloomington. Jason ended up splitting the tournament and we barely made it home in time to pack for our separate trips and very early flights. I think I am getting too old for this staying up all night stuff!

Last tournament I got the experience of flying on my first prop plane. I was scared to death! I am pretty sure that won't be happening this time. Here is a look my first ride from Durango to Phoenix.

I am pretty excited for this tournament. Oregon is one of my favorite places to visit. The scenery is beautiful, the people are friendly and there is so much to see! I wasn't playing too bad when I practiced last week either so that is a little exciting as well. Be sure to watch the live-stream and check the brackets on the WPBA website!

Now on to the PoolDawg trivia! Just leave a comment below with your answer and email address. The first person to answer correctly wins! Here is this weeks question:

What 80s movie was filmed near Lincoln City, OR?

My flight is boarding! Thanks PoolDawg and good luck everyone!

7 comments:

  1. color of money?
    justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. goonies
    dragdime@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget about Short Circuit, Kindergarten Cop and Free Willy (all filmed on the Oregon coast).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with "Red Dawn"

    Wolverines!!! (R.I.P., Mr. Swayze)

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck in oregon, sarah. Remember be beautiful, be determined.

    AndyB

    ReplyDelete