Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trivia Winner!


Congrats Chris Nunley for guessing the correct answer this week! Pink Floyd has been my favorite band since I was about 8 years old. I guess that is what you get for growing up in a pool room! And just for the record, I have never done drugs so that is not the reason for liking a "stoner" band!

Those of you that guessed the other guesses...Jay, I have never been much of a boy band fan. Although, I did have a short period of time when I was about six that I really liked New Kids on the Block. I try to forget those days. I did like Tiffany and Debbie Gibson too when I was about the same age. Village People never really made it onto my radar...I guess it just isn't my style unless I am at a sporting event and they are trying to hype up the crowd.

Thanks everyone for playing and thanks to PoolDawg for the gift codes! Enjoy yours Chris! I'm not sure if next weeks question will be on Monday. My mom and I are traveling to Oregon on Monday. Hopefully I can think up a question and get it posted during all of the travel. I will be back tonight or tomorrow with a non-trivia post.

2 comments:

  1. whoa i never would of thoght your favorite band would be pink floyd. so do you have all their albums? you probably do , but your missing one, yes , one. 6 yrs ago in a goodwill in Los scAngeles, i found a pink floyd orchestra cd. alot of their songs in violins, and orchestra type instruments. pretty tight. i got it for 50c. when i got it i thought it might be like a collectible or something. but welll, you i thought youd be like a blink 182, or good charlotte fan or something like that, ......but that s cool you like pinkfloyd. well have a safe one on your trip!!!! peace out yo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pez, I actually have that CD too! It is really great and different. I have every CD they have made including some early stuff where they kinda sound like the Beatles. I guess I am full of surprises..haha.

    ReplyDelete