Thursday, April 8, 2010

Inspiration

I don't have too many words this post. I think I used them all up last post! What I do have are some commercials that many of you may have seen that I find quite inspirational.

First, a Nike commercial. If you listen to the song and what what is going on it is the most inspirational of them all. It is true. We all work hard and we all get knocked down. I think of this commercial when I get down on myself. It ultimately says that we make our own decisions, stay down or get up. Okay, enough blabbing. Here is the commercial:

Since I am a basketball fan, I have seen some cool and inspirational commercials while watching games. First up, determination:

Second, hard work. One thing that I tend to forget and then remember, then forget again is that hard work pays off.

Third, clutch. That is something that great athletes, business people, competitors of all kinds have nearly perfected. In my opinion, being clutch is the ultimate sign of having confidence in yourself.

And last but not least, a song that I think is pretty inspiring when things are questionable in your life. The Middle, Jimmy Eat World:

A non-lazy bum thing that I use for inspiration is keeping a couple of letters that I have received over the years from friends or fans or random people that were really nice and uplifting....I keep them in my case. I also like to keep emails and stuff and look them over here and there. I could be crazy, but I think it helps.

Feel free to leave a comment on what inspires you.

So now everyone knows that I watch a little too much TV, but hey, at least I got something out of it! Remember, you never know when someone is using you as inspiration.

Thanks to Nike and the NBA for making awesome commercials.

3 comments:

  1. you inspire me, sarah.

    *barf* *gag* help! my nose is turning brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA, good one...I like it! Now you better go wipe your nose Mr. Brown-Noser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    You got me blasting "Fort Minor- Remember the name" from the NBA commercials at my desk at work now. I feel the sudden urge to slam dunk a Blackberry on my 6'1" Boss'. Like AgggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GAME BLOUSES !!!!!!!

    Thank you for the Inspirational post Sarah.

    P.S. Is anyone hiring for a Comp Tech?I guess my boss wasn't as hype as me this afternoon.

    -Frankie

    ReplyDelete