Monday, August 17, 2009

Trivia!!!


It's Monday again. That means it's time for another PoolDawg trivia question!! Remember, just leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Be sure to include your email address so when you win, you can get your goods. The first person with the correct answer wins a $10PoolDawg gift certificate!

If you have been reading, you can figure this one out...

What make/model car do I take on all of my exciting road trips?

Thank you to those of you that gave feedback on what you want to know about. I will start answering those this week.

Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Mitsubishi Lancer, Black, Eighth generation?

    - 'HeLLFiSH' on AZB

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the sudden I don't feel like I know enough to be Sarah's #1 fan anymore. I bet my purple Dodge Dart ragtop could take your lancer though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez, you always have to one up me dont you poolcuenews. I only wish I had a purple Dodge Dart ragtop!

    ReplyDelete