Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PoolDawg Rocks!

I would like to give a big thanks to PoolDawg! They have decided to add me to the team for the rest of 2009. In case you didn't know, PoolDawg is located in Colorado. In honor of that, all employees and players have to have a South Park character. What do you think? Is it me?
On a serious note, I have a link to PoolDawg over to the right of this article, but now you can also go to the site and use the promotion code ROUSEY to receive a 5% discount. There is a huge variety of things all pool related. The people that work there are awesome and easy to get along with. I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Just don't talk about baseball...they have some questionable favorite teams!

From now on, and for the past couple tournaments, you have and will see me carrying around Frank the PoolDawg. He looks pretty real, but don't worry, he doesn't bite. He does like to have a good time though, so if there is a party, he will find it and probably make me go! If you see us, please come up and meet us both or if you have already met me, meet Frank. Everyone gets a picture taken. He got kicked off of myspace because he is just too cool so now he has his own blog that you can follow along with and see the pictures and hear what he has to say about our trips. I hope he likes his new home in Bloomington, IL!
Now, I know, everyone, including me, are really missing Debbie Schjodt! She is so busy working at a new pool room that she is going to take some time off. I believe I have mentioned before that Debbie is my roommate on tour...so I really miss her! Debbie, you are awesome and thank you for passing the responsibility on to me. I hope I can fill your spot well and I hope Frank is comfortable with me. Luckily, we have already had some good times together!Come back soon Debbie!

Look out for trivia questions, contests, and whatever else I can come up with (that could be scary) to win some cool prizes from PoolDawg. If you haven't already checked them out, please do!

Thank you again PoolDawg!!!

P.S. The speech is tomorrow! I had a post started that is going to be a long one, with lots of pictures. I will post it after the Junior stuff is finished. Then we will be all up-to-date. I had to give PoolDawg some much needed attention first!!

2 comments:

  1. 'bout damn time someone recognized! Congrats you feisty little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butt's not big enough in the cartoon.

    straight stuntin'!

    ReplyDelete