Friday, February 6, 2009

Pool School

So I am going to try something new...teaching. I have learned a lot over the years and I am hoping that I can teach some of it. I know some people can only play pool and not teach or vice versa. While I have done some clinics before they have mostly been on breaking and not quite so high profile! All I can say is that I am excited to be apart of this no matter how it turns out!

I'm hoping some of you out there reading will be able to attend the clinic. I know it is during the week so that makes it a little bit tough, but Monday is a holiday! If you can't make it during the day for the clinic we will be doing a Charity Challenge Match on Monday night. All procedes will go to the American Diabetes Association. I look forward to meeting some new faces there.

Also, if you live in the San Antonio area I will be there on February 13-15 for the Fast Eddie's Tour stop. If you plan on stopping by please introduce yourself..I'm always up for meeting new people!

If you have questions or wish to sign up you can contact Cristina De La Garza at (512)799-9675 or Crisdlg2005@yahoo.com.



3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to tell how it turned out! I'm pretty addicted to your'e blog already..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry...I will have updates and pics! Thanks so much for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks I'm gonna miss you in San Antonio! Of all the weekends I don't hit a Fast Eddie's tournament.... :(

    Good luck and have fun in San Antonio and Austin!!

    ReplyDelete