Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stupid computers!

I know everyone is eagerly awaiting updates from Texas. Here is what I have so far, my computer decided that it isn't going to work. Right now I'm using one of those over-priced aiport kiosks. I'm going to try to get mine fixed in NY. Right now I am stuck, and have been for a couple hours already, at the Austin, TX airport. I'm hoping we can actually get to Turning Stone tonight!

I just wanted to let you all know, I did take pictures and lots of them and I definitely have quite a bit to review. Thanks for being patient with me. I know it's hard to go too long with out a Sarah Rousey blog update! (just kidding, that is total sarcasm)

Talk to everyone soon.

4 comments:

  1. I was totally going to play in that tournament too. I love the Fast Eddie's tournaments. I'm going to try to play in the rest of them this year. Who won??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wei, it is the power connection. The prong inside the computer somehow got bent. I can't get anywhere to get it fixed! :(

    wildnine, you should have come out, it was a good tournament. Shane ended up winning it all.

    ReplyDelete