Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates

My apologies for the lack of updates on my trip to NYC. I will try to get one done tomorrow afternoon. All I can say is that I have had a chance to do a lot of new things and a huge opportunity to practice! I've been playing until all hours of the night so that kind of explains the lack of updates.

If you are in the NYC area and can make it to Brooklyn, stop by Skyline Billiards. There is a 9-ball tournament starting at 8:30. Some of the top guy pros are also in town. Tomorrow you can see Marcus Chamat, Darren Appleton and Mika Immonen along with all of the regulars! If you can't make it to Skyline be sure to check out their live streaming of the tournament and any action that might follow.

1 comment:

  1. Posting at 3:06am? Sarah's living the Billiard Life while in NY!

    ReplyDelete