Monday, March 9, 2009

A word from our sponsors....

I was sitting here and I realized that I never did a formal post about my new product sponsorship. I would like to say thanks to Caroline Pao and Mika Immonen for adding me to the MezzUSA team!


I was a little late in posting this but I changed to a Mezz Hybrid Pro II shaft and the Power Break II. I have to say that I have been playing really well and have a new confidence in my game! I especially have to recommend the break cue. It is a bit shorter than a standard cue but you really don't notice once you start to use it. I definitely think people that struggle with their break should try this out. It makes it possible to have a great break without so much power. If you have a good break, it will also improve your break. I like it especially for playing 10-ball and 8-ball. With the shaft, I feel that I can do more with the cueball than I could before. I trust myself more when it comes to using spin. Watch out everyone...here I come with a new confidence in my game!!

Be sure to check out all of the products that Mezz has to offer!




Me, sporting my new patch at Turning Stone!





One last thing, if you are planning to attend the Super Billiards Expo, please stop by the MezzUSA/Billiard Life booth. I look forward to meeting some new people and seeing old friends!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know Xiaoting Pan? Are you good fiends?
    What do you think of her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LuWang, I didn't forget about you..sorry. I do know Xiaoting. I have hung out with her quite a few times. Obviously not too much talking since there is a bit of a language barrier. I think she is a great player and a great person for everything she has done for charity and pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I didn't know you were amphibious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw you playing at Seminole Hard Rock in Florida...what a joy to watch! Awesome break you have, great player, and what a beautiful woman! Best of luck with everything you do!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete