Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where is Sarah??

Don't worry everyone, I'm still alive! Things have just been really crazy!! I've been in NYC and then to the Super Billiard Expo and back to NYC. I have hardly had a chance to breathe! I will have the pictures and full recap up soon.

If anyone that reads this lives in or around Omaha, Nebraska...you have a chance to come see a handful of the WPBA players. There is a small tournament being held at the Omaha Home Show. I will have the details up tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I heard what happened. I can't believe it. better luck next time. Nice meeting you.

    Barry aka Banks aka Bullet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Great to meet you in Omaha! It was cool playing against a real pro player. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me. I'm now a big fan! I will watch for you. Hopefully you had a safe trip back to Bloomington.

    Eric from Eau Claire, WI

    ReplyDelete