Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Big Apple...Here I Come!!!



I just wanted to give a warning to everyone in New York City..I am on my way! I have to say I am like a little kid with this trip. I've always wanted to visit the city but I've never really had a chance other than a couple of days. Thanks to my friends Caroline, Monkey and Buddha for taking me in for a few days prior to Valley Forge. I can't wait! Now you might think it is odd but I have some strange things I'd like to do.

First, I have to go eat a Peanut Butter sandwich from the place I saw on the Food Network. Second, I can't wait to ride the subway. I've done it before but it was really quick to get my picture taken. I have no clue why I am so fascinated by riding the subway! Third, I have these strange things that I think you need to experience in every area of the country. When I was down south I had to visit a true beauty shop along with one of my southern friends. So my New York City thing is to visit a laundromat! I know, it's very strange. I think I watch too much television. And of course, I can't leave it out, I can't wait to experience the pool scene. I've heard so many great things about it!

If you live in New York City and are going to be heading to any of the pool rooms be sure to let me know. I'd like to meet some readers! I will be there Thursday-Wednesday.

Thanks again guys for making me take this trip!

5 comments:

  1. Your welcome to come watch me drop off my laundry on Saturday. The nice little Chinese lady who does my laundry always tells me to "Happy good day!"

    And check out some of the pool rooms in Bklyn. I'm sure you'll spend most of your time in Manhattan, but BK is worth a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are weird!!! :)

    (I would also love to check out those laundry-rooms, btw. Guess I have seen to many episodes with Seinfeld)

    BTW: Lots of cats here now... Took two hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks anonymous person. I'm actually going to spend a lot of time at Skyline in Brooklyn!

    Yes Roy, I think I watch too much tv. I'll try to go to the deli from seinfeld and take a picture for you. How many kittens did it end up being?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, from a New Yorker I hope you enjoy your visit! I'm sure you'll be checking out Amsterdam Billiards. Post when you might expect to be there so us online groupies can come watch you play.

    ReplyDelete