Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's in my case?

Thanks to my buddy Oscar Dominguez for directing my attention to the what's in the case video. Thanks to Inside Pool and Samm Diep for letting me do this! You can check out other cool videos on the Inside Pool channel on YouTube.

Hope this holds you over for a little bit until I prepare my next post!! Enjoy.



I'm so sad to say that just a week after this video was filmed my Jack Justis case had an unfortunate accident. Apparently, stuffing that much stuff into that small pocket can wreak havoc on a zipper!

2 comments:

  1. Well, as old as that thing is, what do you expect? I guess now you have to turn it back in to Jack and get a new one! Time to start a new superstition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new case if you do happen to upgrade. Post pictures!

    ReplyDelete