Thursday, March 12, 2009

My NYC Pool Plans

Since of course I am going to play pool while I'm in NYC and I have had some questions about where I am going to be...here you go!

The times that I definitely know I will be at the pool room will be Sunday and Tuesday. Sunday all of my buddies have pool league at Amsterdam. I'm going to be the team cheerleader. Tuesday I am going to play the weekly tournament at Skyline in Brooklyn. All of the times in between, I have no idea. I know there are weekly tournaments on Friday and Monday that I am going to try to make. I just can't say for sure. Other than that, I'm probably going to be practicing at Skyline, hopefully everyday.

If you read this earlier, I forgot to say what I have liked so far. When I was driving here on I-80 it was about the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time. Right at the PA/NJ border, the Delaware Water gap...it was beautiful. Of course, I didn't have my camera ready so I don't have a picture but if you have traveled this way before, you know what I'm talking about!

I'm open to suggestions as to what you think I need to experience in NYC, pool related or not...let me know!

Otherwise, look for me in the laundromat or on the subway!!

8 comments:

  1. um, you should eat one of those giant slices of really thin pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am going to do that but honestly I don't know if my heart will be in it. I gave my heart away to Chicago style pizza about 9 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally. I like having to use a shovel to eat my pizza. Now get back to work slacker. *should learn to heed his own advice*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, i had to edit the post a bit. I will take a pic of the big pizza slice. I've always wanted to try folding a piece of pizza to eat it. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just found out that you'll be in town... I'll have to catch up to you guys to hang out a lil. BTW, if you're gonna be in Brooklyn, go to Grimaldi's/Patsy's, near the bridge for some AWESOME NY pizza.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should devide LuWang into Lu Wang then you can know my first name and last name.by the way ,I'm a boy who love billiard very much and the day after tomorrow is my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have found a job at a medical billing place in Illinois, it seems a current employee disappears for long periods of time. Wish me luck

    ReplyDelete