Friday, April 24, 2009

Amway Cup

The draw is up for the Amway Cup in Taipei, Taiwan. You can check it out here...Amway Cup website. I was nice and got the Google translated version of the site. Click around on the different categories. They have some cool pre-tournament articles.

There isn't a clear place that says there will be a live-stream but if you go to the icons on the right of the articles and click on the blinking headphones links to videos pop-up. There are some matches from last year on there so I am hoping there will be matches showing this year as well. I have heard that the matches show live there in Taiwan so possibly when I find out the network they will show on that. There is also a place that the score will be updated by the game. If there isn't a live-stream everyone can sit and watch that change....oh the suspense!

My draw seems pretty tough but I always love a challenge. The only name that I recognized in my group is Karen Corr. It is a race to seven in the early rounds. It should be interesting!

I'm sorry I don't have more exact information, but it's a start. I will definitely keep everything updated and I will ask about the live stream. I will have internet access at the hotel so I will do daily posts, probably more than one to keep things updated for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. good luck sarah! wish i could go, but hopefully it will be on tv here in korea.

    ReplyDelete