Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Website

Alright, I realized that it was kind of rude to not put the link in again. Forgive me, I was definitely not thinking clearly! If you go to the tab at the top that says 'Schedule record in table" it will lead to live scoring. So here it is so you don't have to go searching through the blog to find it....Amway WPA World 9-ball Open

Here is another site that I just found thanks to the forum members on AZbilliards. Amway Video. Keep in mind, here in Taipei we are 12 hours ahead of the east coast in the US.

I know it will be late in the US and I have no clue what time it will be for everyone in Europe and if you are in Asia...you are lucky, but at least you have something to check the scores. I will be back as well after all of my play. Everyone can wake up to a little Sarah...haha!

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone didn't tell you it was rude to not post the link. You've just made the longest journey of your life, had little sleep, and was shuffled all over the place doing interviews, introductions, etc, etc, etc. You're more than forgiven for not remembering to post a link. ;-)

    Thanks for blogging your trip and keeping us updated. We're all pulling for you and we appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'm glad everyone can share my joys and pains of this trip! If you would like to suffer with me, feel free to stay awake for about 48 hours, then sleep at totally opposite times as you are used to....its fun!! Just kidding. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and stories.

    ReplyDelete