Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Northern Exposure

I know, I know...I promised pictures from San Diego..and wow, do I have them. Unfortunately first I will give an update as to where in the world I am right now. I am currently in Toronto, Ontario. That is in Canada for those of you that are geographically challenged! I will be here until the 20th of April. If you are reading this and you live in the area, I hope to run into you, be sure to say hello!

Some other good news that just came my way today...I have been invited to the Women's World 10-ball and the Philippine Open!!!! It looks like I will soon be doing an Asian tour! If you would like to help me get there, I would greatly appreciate it and if you just want to wish me good luck, give me some advice or tell me to go jump off a cliff...that is very welcomed too!

I will be back tomorrow with photos and a total rundown of my San Diego and Omaha experience! I hope everyone can wait until then.

P.S....it was brought to my attention that in one of my photos I made quite a mess of myself. I will try to wipe food off my face next time I am having my picture taken! But hey, what can I say...that peanut butter was pretty damn good!!

10 comments:

  1. While you are at it, check the China Open in June/July too....

    [x] Good luck
    [ ] Go jump off a cliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we forgot to tell you to wipe your face off LOLOL.. OMG, congrats!! Wow, you know after this trip to asia, you woulda prolly spent more time out there than me and Jay combined?!! You ARE asian!! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roy, I'm hoping to get a chance to play in the China Open too. That one is still up in the air. Monkey...I know you guys are imposters!! Roy, maybe you can make the trip to the tournaments too...I remember you saying something about possibly going...just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. things are really happening for you, way to go you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see you in china very much!!! I wish you to come here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very exciting news. Good luck out there. Incidently, I tried to help you in NY by getting you a game that should have been easy money, but two dogs showed up to the match instead of the one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks AndyB...I will get lots of good pictures for you and the boys. Bullet..thanks for the advice and everything on the last post...and as for the donation you tried to make...don't worry, i will visit again and make up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jump off a cliff? I didn't think you heard me! Hope you trip in Canada is a good one and once again it was a pleasure meeting you in San Antonio (although the whoopin I received was not). Best of luck and shoot well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why do you build me up..buttercup? AH, your "tomorrow" was DAYS AGO!!!

    ReplyDelete