Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!!


To this blog!! I can't believe it has been a whole year already! This past year has been lots of fun and tons of travel. I visited four different countries and played in about 30 different tournaments around the United States, posted 95 posts, tried lots of strange food, took lots of pictures and best of all, made lots of friends!

Thank you to everyone for reading and commenting and going along for the ride with me. Doing the blog has helped me slow down and take some things in. I go visit places when I travel. By places I mean somewhere othe than the pool room and hotel room. It has also helped me let out some of the feelings that I tend to hold in. Sick around and I hope this year will be just as much fun, if not more!

4 comments:

  1. hey , thank you , its cool we get to meet a true proPLAYER, i wouldve never known much of you if it wasnt for you r cool sight. your the only pro that s responded. and to me thats very very very cool. i support you !!!! for all us poeple that check your sight, i thihk we can truly say , that we know "sarah rousey" !!!!!! hell yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pez! I look forward to meeting you someday. I'm glad everyone has gotten a chance to know me a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Happy blogiversary Sarah!! I'm actually kinda jealous. In a year you've amassed a following of people that actually like you while I just get people who want to know who I am so they can punch me in the face.

    In all seriousness, love the blog and love the fact that you use it in such an open and honest way. Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete