Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help!!!

I am trying to come up with a new Heartbacker design for 2010. I have it down to three designs so far. I would like to know what everyone thinks. I realized that I will hopefully have a lot of return Heartbackers so I had to come up with something other than an autographed cueball. I have decided on Tshirts. If you donate $25 and up, you will receive a Heartbacker t-shirt. That means if you donate, please be sure that your paypal account has the correct mailing address and you include your shirt size.

Here we go. Please use your imagination on colors. The pictures are rough sketches that my dad did for me last night.

Option 1: Keeping it simple.

Option 2: Keeping it pool related.

Option 3: Matches my wrist tattoo and is my personal favorite.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! I can't wait to start the year and start the Heartbreaking and Heartbacking for 2010!!

I just got my invite to return to Taipei, Taiwan for the Amway Cup, March 1-7, 2010. I would appreciate the help to get there, but even if you can't donate, kind words and encouragement help too!

Also, my friends at Billiards Digest were kind enough to send me a picture of the January cover. I can't wait to read the story. It should be up on the website tonight or tomorrow! Thanks to Billiards Digest and Mike Geffner for doing the story.


My other piece of exciting news, PoolDawg has decided to keep me on for another year! That means that the Monday trivia will continue and the discount code ROUSEY will still save you 5% on your purchases! Thank you PoolDawg!!

10 comments:

  1. I like nr 3, it reminds me of a, eh, butt :)

    And if it's your favourite, then it has to be that!

    Good luck going to Amway, I've donated and hope there will be hundred more people donating!

    See you at DCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Mike Geffner did your story. He is probably the best writer they have on staff. :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nr 3 as well. nr 1 is nice and clean but 3 has more personality.

    Nice cover by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 may look good w this color scheme: bright red for the heart area, black for the tattoo design, & gold for the letters. what do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go with #3. Put me on the Heartbacker list for 2010, I'll have something for you at the DCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the simpler options myself, so #1 or #2. Congrats on the cover and invite. Looks like 2010 will be a big year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #3, too. #2 looked really cool, but if the heart was on a cue ball, or was the cue ball, that would take the cake. As they are, I vote for #3.

    Also, congrats on the article. Great read!! If you're around St. Louis for a tournament, definitely let me know! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your help! I think I am going to go with option 3 and it was the most voted for via comments, facebook and email. I am going to post pics tomorrow of a colored version, still a little rough, but it gets the point across. It will require a little more help in deciding on colors. Thank you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete