Monday, January 18, 2010

Hot Off the Press!

Finally, all th decision making on the shirts has come to an end. I picked them up this afternoon and I have to say, they look awesome!! Here are some pictures.

First, the front of the shirt:
The back of the red logo:
Back of the purple logo:
If you would like to become a Heartbacker for 2010, just click the donate button on the right of the page. Donations of $25 and up will all receive a t-shirt (If it is your first time donating, you will also get an autographed cueball.). The shirts come in sizes small to 4x. You pick which color you want. If you don't have paypal but would like a shirt, just send me an email and I will be glad to help you out! Thank you to all of you that have already donated and those of you that are considering a donation. This money helps me travel all over the world to tournaments. Without all of you, there is no way I could do it. I grately appreciate the help!!

On to the weekend wrap-up. I decided to torture myself yet again with a bar table 8-ball tournament. I have decided that I must be a masochist to keep putting myself through this. The tournament that I went to is just too good to pass up. The Carom Room in Beloit, WI hosts two tournaments a month that are without a doubt, the best tournaments to come to the area in a long time. If you are ever in the area, try it out. They have an open event and a no masters event once a month. They alternate between 8-ball and 9-ball each month and usually have a range of 50-96 players each event. They also just got all new 7ft Diamond Smart Tables. Oh yeah, they also have a really good cheeseburger!!

Anyway, I have decided that I should take a little more time to prepare for these tournaments. I always walk in with such an awful attitude toward the game. It takes me either a couple of matches to be out of the tournament or a couple of matches to realize I can play as long as I try and stay positive. Of course, my first match things were going alright, but I just kept getting out of line at the end of each rack. I gave away so many games! I lost 6-5. Then I went on a decent little run in the losers bracket, won three matches. Then the match before the money I turned right back into a blubbering idiot. I couldn't get out of a rack to save my life and ended up losing 6-4. Oh well, I tried.

And now, on to what you all are waiting for, the PoolDawg weekly trivia!! The person that answers correctly will receive a $10 PoolDawg gift code!

And the question is: Who was my favorite player growing up??

Please remember to include your email address along with your answer in the comments section. Thank you to PoolDawg for another week of trivia! Remember, even if you don't win, you can always save 5% at PoolDawg by using the discount code ROUSEY.

Thanks to my t-shirt model Jason Klatt (and also one of the 4 players to split the final pot at the Carom Room!)

5 comments:

  1. Vivian V. LOL. Landshark77@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna say breedlove since you stole the man's break.

    big buddha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you're by The Carom Room, try "The Snead." It's a double-decker ham-and-cheese/cheeseburger on toast. Big enough to share, and the fries are the nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an instant heart attack. I was actually eying that up over the weekend. I might be brave enough to try it next time. And yes, the fries are awesome!

    ReplyDelete