Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And the winner is...

Congrats to Alan Wong again! The first time I won a tournament was when I was 16. I had lots and lots of second and third place finishes prior to that but my win came in Schaumburg, IL at Cue-Can-Do. It was a National 9-ball Tour event. I can't remember how much I won, but I know I felt like I had a ton of weight lifted from my shoulders! I tried to find an embarrassing picture of myself at age 16, but then I realized that I look exactly the same. Just for the sake of adding a picture, I was somewhere between here..
and here...
Just picture me a little chubbier and with a bowl cut and you get me at 16!

Thank you for everyone that played. I'm glad to see some more participation. Be ready for a new question next week! And as always, thank you so much to PoolDawg! Coming up later on, answering your questions and maybe some big news!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A lucky guess! I suppose it's time to grab that cue for my gf now!

    ReplyDelete