Friday, September 18, 2009

The Joys of Winning

This is a shock, prepare yourself. I won my second round match! If you have been following along you know that has been rare so far this year. The joy of that is that I don't have to play until 10pm tonight! So, I took some pictures. Warning, they may be graphic! just kidding.

Here is the view from my hotel room balcony. No, I am not a big spender, every room has a balcony! It is beautiful outside today. I'm no meteorologist, but I would say it is about 75 and sunny!


Next up, the hotel room I was raving about and the affect I have on it. I cleaned up a little bit!
As you can see, the room is quite roomie.

And now for my shameless sponsor plug. A close-up of the table which houses my goods and used patches and whatever else ends up there. Thanks so much again to PoolDawg, Mezz USA and of course, most importantly, The Heartbackers! As you can see, you each get a plug on my messy table.
Now on to my entertainment while I am here. I am pretty wild and crazy so be warned...That's right, not one, but two books! Two of my favorite authors, Dan Brown and Jodi Picoult.

Last but not least, the most graphic picture of all. Me waking up in the morning and realizing that I won and don't have to play an 11 am match. Conan O'Brien inspired the hair.
That is my trip in pictures so far. My dad and sister are arriving today so I will have a car to get around a bit more and take more pictures of the area. This is my first trip to Colorado so I need to see what it has to offer!

If you are wondering about that match I played last night, sorry I forget I actually play pool sometimes. I played Morgan Steinman. It was an okay match. I need to get started a bit earlier in the match and not make such silly mistakes at the end of the rack. I am taking things for granted and it is really kicking me in the butt. The final score was 9-6. I have to get it together tonight. I play Monica Webb who is the number 1 seed for this event. No more getting lazy for me! The match is not until 10pm mountain time and it could possibly be streamed. Be sure to check out the livestream provided by PoolDawg! You can get to the stream by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. way to go. Taking down the #1 seed. good luck tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to look into getting a Kindle. Those books look heavy!
    :)

    Lara

    ReplyDelete