Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Trivia!


Yep, that's right, not only is it Trivia time, but it is also my birthday!! For those of you that are wondering how old I am (I don't think it is much of a secret) the answer is: 18!! Oh wait, my age calculator is a bit off today...let me think, oh that's right. I'm 27 today! This weeks question is going to be pretty easy.

What did you get me for my birthday?? Fine, that is a joke

The real question, brought to you by Myself and PoolDawg:

Who else in my family celebrates their birthday today??

Good luck everyone! A big thanks to PoolDawg as always for being so kind. Remember you can shop at PoolDawg and use the discount code ROUSEY and get 5% off your purchase! Okay, that's my shameless sponsor plug, but hey, those guys rock!

As for me, tomorrow morning I am off to Ignacio, Colorado for the WPBA Colorado Classic. Check out the WPBA website for the live streaming that will begin Wednesday for the pro-am and Thursday for tournament play.

Along with that I would like to wish everyone that will be or is competing right now a kind of late Good luck in The World Classic. That tournament is being held in Galveston, TX. I wanted to go to that event but money and scheduling just weren't cooperating with me! Check out the website for nightly challenge matches and tournament results.

Have fun watching pool this week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Happy Birthday to you and good luck in the Colorado Classic. Sorry I don't know whose birthday it is but Happy Birthday to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go HBK216! You are exactly right. I need you to post your email address please so I can send you your gift code!

    ReplyDelete