Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks PoolDawg!

I wanted to give a big thanks to one of my sponsors, PoolDawg. I know, I know, I plug them a lot but this time I want to let you all know about a promotion that they are running. Anytime you put together an order for $100 and up you will not only get free shipping, but also a free cueball autographed by yours truly! You have to use the code SRCUEBALL to take full advantage of the offer. Be sure to use all capital letters. Remember, you can also get a 5% discount by using the code ROUSEY.
I slaved over a couple boxes of cue balls at the WPBA Colorado Classic so you better hurry!

Read all about the special on the PoolDawg Blog

Keep in mind, PoolDawg is not only my sponsor but also the sponsor of the WPBA, Liz Fords blog, and various other things within the pool industry. I appreciate the chance that I am being given by them! Thank you so much PoolDawg!

1 comment:

  1. next time i buy something from pooldawg i'll tell 'em you and liz sent me. i read liz ford's blog a lot too. if you ever make it out to nor cal i'll take some lessons from you (a little added incentive..lol)

    ReplyDelete