Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Winner!



The correct answer this week was Oklahoma. I had never won a state championship until August of this year! Above is the picture I posted after the tournament with myself and Bonnie Plowman. Jeff, if you would have just stopped at OK! I wish I had won a championship in my own state, but unfortunately, I have played pretty poorly when those used to come around! George, congrats to you for winning for the second time since the trivia started a few months ago!

I promise another post today on Colorado and answering the questions that have come in the comments! I really appreciate the questions and comments. Keep'em coming! Check back for another post in about two hours.

Thank you PoolDawg for your letting me do this awesome weekly trivia! Remember, everyone can benefit by visiting PoolDawg and using the discount code ROUSEY, all caps, to receive 5% off their purchase. If you spend over $100 and use the code SRCUEBALL, you can get an a Sarah Rousey autographed cue ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment